Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where does the time go?

... it goes into reading, editing, and lots of writing!

Which is exactly what I've been doing while I have been on hiatus from my blog. I apologize to all my fans out there! (All four of you!)

This is what I did during my time away:

* wrote and edited Kasivia and the Black Emerald (my first novel in the Kasivia series)

* wrote a synopsis for all four books in the Kasivia series (Yes, I know what happens in all four books!)

* had daughter number 2, which I will, so lovingly, refer to her as daughterB on here

* stayed awake for countless nights while making a new writing partner who my husband thinks I'm having an affair with

* Drank lots of coffee since having daughterB and staying awake with my lover (aka-writing partner)

* Attended an AMAZING writers conference

* Sent the FULL manuscript of Kasivia and the Black Emerald to an agent at the writers conference (Ok, so technically this JUST happened so when you see the next comment, know that I haven't been waiting a year)

* Am waiting very patiently but ever so anxiously for a response to said agent (yes, I realize that was an oxymoron)

* Fell a little bit more in love with my very supportive husband (I didn't think it was possible)

* I cleaned, did laundry, and cleaned some more... funny thing, the house is STILL never clean!

* Potty trained daughterA (Woohoo!)

* Went camping a few times

* Went to California a few times

* Drank ENTIRELY TOO MUCH DIET COKE (I swear my blood has to be half diet coke!)

* Visited a lot of cool people, went to a ton of awesome places, and did a tremendous amount of great things, (I think this last one should cover everything I left out!).

Now, to make sure I don't go on hiatus again, (I mean, I don't want to disappoint all my fans out there!) I am going to make a post every Tuesday. Why Tuesday, you ask? Because it isn't Monday but it's before Friday and I just picked it right now. Good reason, huh? So come back for more fun every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment