Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Editing Begins

Between my two novels I have 46 chapters to edit in 13 weeks... which means about 4 chapters a week... I better get busy!

I am pitching my Kasivia book (Young Adult Fantasy) to one agent at the writers conference in September and my Avery Corwin Series (Women's Mystery) to three agents at the conference.

In addition, I have to write a synopsis and query letter for each book by that September deadline as well. For anyone who knows anything about writing, these are all tedious tasks and it is making me very stressed!

I feel like I am taking my writing hobby to the next level by talking to actual Literary Agents, Authors, and Publishers. Everyday I get a little more nervous and this has messed with my ability to concentrate on my writing.

It's still so fun and I can't wait to see if anything comes from it. I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is the tough stuff. You can do it Kalina! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete