Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Number Game

Location: Home
Weather: Rainy with Thunderstorms!
Listening to: Snoring
Consuming: Water
Currently Reading: Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
the sequel to The Great and Terrible Beauty
 
 
Since it's late and I have a billion things to do, I decided this weeks post should be the number game. Ready? Set. Go!
 
3- snoring people in my house
 
5- loads of laundry that I did today
 
2- loads of laundry left
 
9- hours until I drive to Cali to visit family
 
5- hours that it'll take to get to Cali
 
8- weeks that I've been waiting for a response from an agent
 
1- hour til midnight
 
3- diet cokes that I consumed today
 
1- awesome chapter that I wrote last night
 
2- books that Im working on
 
1- month until DaughterB's birthday
 
2- times that I went to the library this week
 
13- books that I have waiting for me to read
 
21- emails in my inbox waiting for a response
 
1- tired momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment